We’ve taken the RockShox Reverb family to new heights, recently with Reverb AXS™, and now with the new Reverb Stealth. Redesigned internals provide effortless actuation and increased reliability featuring new Vent Valve Technology. With reduced overall post lengths and new travel options, riders of all shapes and sizes benefit from more travel than ever before. The new Reverb Stealth redefines what it means to simply go up and down.
- Minimal length for maximum drop. New shorter overall post length allows fit of a longer travel dropper on more bikes.
- What goes up fast, comes down even faster. New internals decrease the amount of drop force needed by over 50%.
- New grease, a new Internal Floating Piston (IFP), and new Reverb Serene Fluid developed by our friends Maxima all come along for the ride, reduce friction, and result in faster actuation and return speed in all conditions.
- New Vent Valve technology, a simple and reliable built-in service solution without disassembly of the seatpost.
- New Longer travel post options in 175mm and 200mm.
- Keep it neat. Stealth internal cable routing for a clean finish.
- Speed adjustment to fine tune the return speed of the post to your liking.
- Post Diameter: 30.9mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm
- Travel: 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 175mm, 200mm
- Post Length: 301mm, 351mm, 414mm, 467mm, 519.5mm
- Remote: 1X, Standard (L-Below, R-Above)
- Standard Remote: $349 / €390* / £345*
- 1X Remote: $399 / €445* / £395*
Some variations of this product are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as Original Equipment only. See your dealer for details.
When Size Does matter
Getting your saddle as far out of the way as possible means more confidence and control out on trail. Now with five travel lengths, including new 175mm and 200mm, riders of all sizes benefit from a longer travel dropper in a shorter overall package. Fitting in has never been easier.
Reverb Stealth is built with a lower friction internal floating piston (IFP) for faster post actuation and 50% less drop force than before. Featuring a new lubrication design, Reverb Serene fluid co-developed with Maxima, dropping in has never felt smoother. With improved consistency in a wider range of conditions, you’ll find confidence using your dropper more often, with less effort, in any situation, over and over again.
Vent Valve Technology
We don’t want you to have to use it, which is why we’ve created the most robust seatpost to date. We also know, sometimes the inevitable happens. Over time, air and oil may mix resulting in that annoying post “squish” and the need for additional service. Vent Valve Technology allows you to do this simple service within a few steps without disassembly of the post. Simply depress the Vent Valve, compress the post, and you’re good to go.