Dream Build | Danny Hart 2019 World Champs Saracen Myst DH
A special race calls for a true Dream Build! Every year, fans anticipate the UCI Mountain Bike World Championships – and it’s not just the racing. As is tradition, every rider gets a custom painted bike and we had the chance to go behind the scenes to see what two-time world champion Danny Hart would be getting his hands on in Mont Sainte Anne.
The process brings to life a set of designs with a complete respray and painstaking decal application, before the bike is built ready to race for the rainbow bands on Sunday.
- Frame: Saracen Myst Factory, 27.5 rear end, 29er front end, with custom linkage and custom floating brake arm
- Fork: Fox 49 Factory
- Shock: Fox DHX2, 375 spring
- Wheels: DT Swiss EX471, 29 front, 27.5 rear on DT240 hubs
- Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHR2 2.4 – Flat Tyre Defender insert in rear
- Drivetrain: Shimano Saint
- Brakes: Shimano Saint
- Bar: PRO Tharsis Carbon
- Stem: PRO Tharsis 9.8
- Post: PRO Tharsis Carbon
- Saddle: PRO Tharsis 9.8
If you like what you’ve seen please hit subscribe and drop me a follow on Instagram!