KASK, possibly more familiar to roadies amongst you all, have a great history with producing some fantastic helmets and today announce the ‘Caipi’, a smart looking off-road lid which should appeal to many of our readers. Below is the full press release from KASK:
KASK is pleased to announce that the new Caipi helmet, designed for all-round off-road riding, is available from today from KASK stockists in Europe and America.
Caipi joins the Rex and Mojito X Peak models in the Italian helmet brand’s off-road lineup, offering mountain bikers and gravel riders a greater choice of high-performance head protection from KASK.
Protection and lightweight comfort in a highly ventilated package – Caipi boasts a lightweight construction, and features 22 individual ports for optimum cooling, as well as integrated ventilation built into the lightweight visor. All-round head coverage is generous, offering the increased protection required for off-road riding, including the extended rear section – featuring additional ventilation – which covers the back of the head down to a line level with the base of the skull. The neat peak offers protection from spray, trail debris and the sun.
Rider comfort is improved by the inclusion of thermoformed padding and KASK’s Octo Fit system, which enables the helmet to cradle the head for optimum safety and fit during long days in the saddle. This can be adjusted even further using the Custom Fit Divider on the strap, helping to ensure the perfect fit of the strap under the chin.
Caipi’s Key Features:
- Lightweight (250g in size M)
- Excellent ventilation with 22 ports
- Generous protection and head coverage
- Thermoformed padding
- Octo Fit adjustment system
- Custom Fit Divider on strap for optimal fit
- Lightweight polypropylene visor with integrated ventilation
- EU, US and AUS safety standards
- Available in M (52-58cm) and L (59-62cm) sizes
- Seven colours (Black, White, Orange, Red, Lime, Light Blue, Black Matt)
- RRP shine shell: €139; US$165; £119
- RRP matt shell: €155; US$169,99; £129
For more info, visit Kask.com