O’NEAL BLADE Helmet V.22
O’NEAL developed the BLADE Helmet 3 years ago with one aim in mind – create a helmet that could be the fastest in the world while at the same time being accessible to every rider out there. And they did it – winning World Cup races as well as the UCI DH World Championships in 2021 – and that very same helmet, unaltered, is available in store and online now!
O’NEAL’s product-value philosophy continues even with its top-end products, meaning every O’NEAL rider has access to the very best products available.
1. Incorporating IPX ACells rotational impact absorption technology. Designed to reduce head injuries caused by rotational impacts during crashing.
2. Comfortable, pre-shaped and padded Dri-Lex inner lining with antibacterial Polygiene treatment, removable, sweat absorbing and washable.
3. Fidlock magnetic buckle for easy, single-handed fastening and release, provides maximum security while riding.
4. Multiple oversized vents for maximum air flow and cooling.
5. Height adjustable visor and included GoPro mount.
6. Meets EN1078 and CPSC safety standard for bicycle helmets.
7. Using 2 outer shells and EPS liner sizes O’NEAL was able to achieve a more snug and tailored fit for every rider.
– Available in CARBON, HYPERLITE and POLYACRYLITE
– Respective RRP: 449,99€, 269,99€ and 199,99€
The Carbon version comes equipped right out of the box with our IPX Absorption Cells (ACells) Technology. The other BLADE models can be equipped with it afterwards. TheBLADE meets EN1078 and CPSC safety standard for bicycle Helmets. Combining high safety levels with a strong lightweight construction and great ventilation, the BLADE helmet is ideal for those training and competing in DH, BMX, 4X and Enduro racing. At a competitive 980g (±50) it offers the highest level of protection.
More information about the BLADE Helmet on O’NEAL’s webpage.