SRAM Eagle Transmission & Stealth Brakes
Win a GO3 Camera by Insta360 this issue in our FREE subscriber prize draw.
SRAM EAGLE TRANSMISSION
During a 6-year history of Eagle and 11-years of the dedicated 1x drivetrain, Sram has refined the facets of the system they control. Even with this legacy, they wondered whether a new level of performance was possible, not just for Sram’s benefit, but to help riders and improve the ride as a whole. So, the brand rethought the entire interface between frame, wheel, and drivetrain. Eagle Transmission is a first-of-its-kind approach to the mountain bike drivetrain that sets a new bar and new expectation to the whole system.
This is the dream delivered.
Eagle Transmission has been designed and engineered into tangible technology for the world’s most demanding riders. Built around the universal constant of the wheel axle itself, Eagle Transmission is a radically robust, fully integrated and interdependent wireless transmission that literally changes how we ride. It simplifies, strengthens, and extends lifespan to new limits. It uses no derailleur hanger or adjustment screws and lets you shift flawlessly under maximum power. Eagle Transmission drops a seismic shift on what it means to shift a mountain bike.
– Derailleurs feature an entirely new hangerless interface, full mount attachment method
– Simple installation procedure, no adjustment screws anymore
– Unrivaled shifting performance under load
– Outstanding robustness
– 3 distinct groupsets (XX SL Eagle Transmission, XX Eagle Transmission, X0 Eagle Transmission)
– Wireless AXS technology
– 10-52 cassettes with optimized gearing
– New lighter-weight Pod Controllers with better ergonomics
– New bash guard options for XX and X0
– Full E-MTB compatibility for XX and X0
– New power meter options with spider and spindle-based variants
SRAM STEALTH BRAKE COLLECTION
Hidden in plain sight, SRAM MTB brakes now feature Stealth levers. The all-new lever body design brings the hose closer to the bar, allowing for a sleeker, more modern ride. Available on a simplified line-up with Level and Code, the levers feature aesthetics to pair with those of Eagle Transmission.
– Stealth body design to complement our AXS cockpit
– Available for both Code and Level series
– Ultimate and Silver variants
– New Level 4-piston