2015 World Cups Are Just 12 Weeks Away!
It’s just 12 weeks to go until the World Cup circuit rolls back in to town, the traditional Pietermaritzburg start has been replaced with a brand new venue, Lourdes, France, April 11th-12th, as well as a new track for the third downhill World Cup on June 13th-14th, Lenzerheide, Switzerland. Don’t worry though; some of our old favourites will still be there in the form of Fort William and Mont Sainte-Anne, as well as the return of Val di Sole. To whet our appetite, lets catch up on what happened at two of the toughest venues last year.
2015 UCI Mountain Bike World Cup calendar
– DHI # 1 April 11-12 Lourdes (France)
– XCO # 1 May 23-24 Nove Mesto na Morave (Czech Republic)
– XCO # 2 May 30-31 Albstadt (Germany)
– DHI # 2 June 6-7 Fort William (Great Britain)
– DHI # 3 June 13-14 Leogang (Austria)
– XCO # 3/ DHI # 4 July 4-5 Lenzerheide (Switzerland)
– XCO # 4/ DHI # 5 August 1-2 Mont-Sainte-Anne (Canada)
– XCO # 5/ DHI # 6 August 8-9 Windham (United States)
– XCO # 6/ DHI # 7 August 22-23 Val di Sole (Italy)
Featured in this Post