For the first time, SixSixOne are bringing MIPS Technology to a full-face helmet with budget friendly price-point. We’ve worked closely with MIPS to become one of the first brands to feature their brand new E2 System, designed specifically for Full-Face helmets to reduce rotational forces transmitted in a crash.
The Reset MIPS will be available in two brand new colourways – Geo-Blorange for those who want to stand out from the crowd, and Deep Forest Green for riders who want something a little more understated.
Like our standard Reset Helmet; it will be available in 7 sizes from three separate shells from XXS to XXL, the Reset MIPS will fit riders of nearly all-ages with exceptional comfort.
- MIPS “E2”Brain Protection System – low friction layer designed to reduce rotational forces transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
- Lightweight ABS shell
- Large angular vents increase cold air intake and heat exhaust flow through
- Large sculpted eyeport for great vision and goggle fitment
- Complies to standards: CPSC, CE: 1078, AS/NZS 2063
- Sizes XXS-XXL (48 – 64cm)
- MSRP – $149.99 / €159.99 / £115.00
Rider – Owen Robinson (Lil Robbo)
Video – Caldwell Visuals