Pivot’s All New Firebird is Out
Win a Peaty’s Complete Bicycle Cleaning Kit this issue in our FREE subscriber prize draw.
The bike world first saw Pivot Factory Racing’s mystery bikes at the Val di Fassa EWS opener. The suspense didn’t actually kill us, but the tease was worth the chance to put the all-new Firebird in the racecourse under PFR, the reigning EWS Team Champions.
Every feature of this long travel carbon 29er is tailored toward the pursuit of unbridled velocity, from its progressive, size specific geometry to the tuned perfection of its dw-Link suspension.
Details & Tech Specs
- All sizes fit a water bottle inside the front triangle
- Modern Long-and-low geometry
- Size specific chainstay lengths
- 165mm of rear travel, paired with 170mm-travel up front
- Compatible with coil-over and high-volume air shock
- Available with custom-tuned Fox Live Valve
- Adjustable geometry with a flip chip upper link mount
- Available in sizes S-Lx for riders between heights of 5’2″ and 6’9″