SRAM have updated their ‘Level’ brake sets, with a new top-end Ultimate model, along with a more budget-conscious (but still not cheap) Level TLM version. Read for the download from SRAM:
Power-to-weight ratio is a cut throat game. Superfluous grams: chopped. Extraneous hardware: chiseled to essentials. In our quest to pack the most braking power in the lightest-weight package, we created a new champion: the next-gen Level. With carved levers, sculpted calipers and a superior heat management system, Level delivers distinct power with zero grams to lose.
Light and mighty.
Level Ultimate is the master of two forces — power and weight — in one sleek, durable design. In this build, we took every gram to task. Carbon-fiber lever blades for crisp, clean pulls. A new two-piece, two-piston caliper for superior heat management and smooth piston actuation. With Ultimate, total control is at your fingertips.
- Modern XC power for today’s most demanding races.
- Pivot bearings offers crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride.
- Engineered for easy installation and maintenance.
All day performance for all.
We know good value. It comes with practicality. Durability. Sensible design. The Level TLM is that sweet spot — alloy lever blades, DirectLink™ actuation, DOT 5.1 fluid, and our new two-piston, two-piece caliper — all in a compact, lightweight package. This is the tried-and-true machinery, for all day, never quit performance.
- A modern XC brake for the most demanding rides and races.
- Pivot bearing offers crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride.
- Approachable price for bikes and riders of all levels.
For more information on this latest update, be sure to check out the SRAM website here.