Following their successful launch last year Launch Components are now releasing an Aluminium version of the ‘Launchpad Pedal’ which will accompany the existing magnesium model in the range.
A new body manufactured from 7075 T6 Aluminium billet and hard anodised makes these pedals the toughest available while still coming in under an incredible 367g/set. The new body retains the same generous platform size and maintains the ultra-thin cross section and geometry our riders love.
New developments for this season include a new longer life bearing system which replaces the 3 outboard cartridge bearings with a solid fibre composite bearing from IGUS, redesigned sacrificial grip pins and optional extended 7mm grip pins (5mm as standard).
These pedals come with a 3 year warranty and 2 years free servicing from purchase date.
• Built for DH, yet light enough for XC sub 367g/pair
• Full 4-axis CNC manufactured from billet 7075 T6 Aluminium
• Ultra-low profile concave body – 120mmm x 100mm x (8-10mm) platform
• Oversized tapered HSLA steel axle
• Optimised pin placement and concave profile for superior grip
• Rear removable sacrificial 7075 T6 Aluminium pins as standard.
Price will be £139.99 including a 3 year warranty and free servicing for the first 2 years after purchase.
For more details head over to Launch Components