New release from Launch Components – 7075 T6 Aluminium Launchpad Pedal
Following their successful launch last year Launch Components are now releasing an Aluminium version of the ‘Launchpad Pedal’ which will accompany the existing magnesium model in the range.
A new body manufactured from 7075 T6 Aluminium billet and hard anodised makes these pedals the toughest available while still coming in under an incredible 367g/set. The new body retains the same generous platform size and maintains the ultra-thin cross section and geometry our riders love.
New developments for this season include a new longer life bearing system which replaces the 3 outboard cartridge bearings with a solid fibre composite bearing from IGUS, redesigned sacrificial grip pins and optional extended 7mm grip pins (5mm as standard).
Light and strong, we’ll be testing them as soon as possible!
These pedals come with a 3 year warranty and 2 years free servicing from purchase date.
• Built for DH, yet light enough for XC sub 367g/pair
• Full 4-axis CNC manufactured from billet 7075 T6 Aluminium
• Ultra-low profile concave body – 120mmm x 100mm x (8-10mm) platform
• Oversized tapered HSLA steel axle
• Optimised pin placement and concave profile for superior grip
• Rear removable sacrificial 7075 T6 Aluminium pins as standard.
Price will be £139.99 including a 3 year warranty and free servicing for the first 2 years after purchase.
A super low profile helps avoid catching the pedal.
For more details head over to Launch Components